A Better Bruschetta
An oil-free appetizer that celebrates the fresh flavors of veggies and herbs without the added fat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, rinsed, chopped
- 1 cup basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomato powder
- 3 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- Place all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well. Serve with baked whole wheat pita chips or toasted bread.
Notes: You can chop the ingredients by hand, or you can place ALL of the ingredients in a large bowl and use a chopping tool like an ulu or mezzaluna and chop them all together at once. A food processor is not recommended.