Sweet Potato Nachos
A fresh and healthy take using oil-free sweet potato chips that are loaded with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- Smoked paprika, to taste
- 2 cups black beans, cooked, rinsed
- 1 cup salsa (optional)
- 1 cup sweet yellow corn, roasted (optional)
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped (optional)
- Cashew Sour Cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Sunflower seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Place sweet potato wedges in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and bake 40-50 minutes, or until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, flipping halfway.
- Heat black beans.
- Place wedges on a plate and top with remaining ingredients.