Apple Crisp With Walnuts
A no-added-sugar baked good that gets natural sweetness from apples and raisins, and texture from oats and walnuts.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 4 apples, sliced
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped finely
- 3 cups Homemade Nut Milk or store-bought plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Layer apples and raisins in a glass baking dish; add oats and walnuts on top.
- Mix nut milk with cinnamon and vanilla, and pour liquid over oats.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until oats are golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.