Apple and Endive Salad With Orange Dressing
A simple salad with mixed greens, apples, endive and pecans that is taken to the next level with a drizzle of tangy, oil-free, orange salad dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 orange, juiced
- 3 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 cups greens (e.g., kale, spinach, swiss chard)
- 1 head Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 2 cups apples, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Combine orange juice, orange zest, mustard and vinegar in a large salad bowl and stir well with a whisk.
- Season with black pepper.
- Arrange mixed greens, endives and apples on a serving dish. Add pecans.
- Pour orange dressing over the salad and serve.