Avocado Citrus Salad
A tribute to winter that features cold weather produce including avocado, grapefruit, arugula and fennel, paired with a simple Dijon Vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 2 cups oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 1 cup fennel, halved, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp almonds, slivered, toasted (optional)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon Vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add all salad ingredients. Drizzle with Dijon Vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve.