Beautiful Blueberry Salad
A sensational salad to celebrate blueberry season.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried (optional)
- 1/4 cup Sweet and Savory Walnut Snacks (optional)
- 1/2 cup shallots, minced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- To prepare dressing, sauté shallot in a nonstick pan over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes, adding a drop or two of water as needed to prevent sticking.
- Combine shallot and all other dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add salad ingredients to a large bowl or individual serving bowls and drizzle with dressing.