Bliss in a Dish (Chickpea and Artichoke One-Pot Wonder)
A hearty and satisfying plant-based casserole that will bring your loved ones to the table.*
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 70-80 minutes
- Total Time: 80-90 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 1x
- 2 cups potatoes, Yukon gold, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked, rinsed
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted, sliced in half
- 2 tsp garlic, minced or grated
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potato cubes in a large pot of water. Cover and bring to a boil, then lower temperature to medium-low and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. (You can also steam potatoes)
- Transfer potatoes and other ingredients (except vinegar) into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place mixture in a large casserole dish and cover with foil. Cook 20 minutes then stir.
- Replace foil and cook an additional 20 minutes until potatoes are fully tender and other vegetables are soft.
- Add vinegar, stir, then bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.