- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potato cubes in a large pot of water. Cover and bring to a boil, then lower temperature to medium-low and cook for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain. (You can also steam potatoes)
- Transfer potatoes and other ingredients (except vinegar and fresh basil) into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place mixture in a large casserole dish and cover with foil. Cook 20 minutes then stir.
- Replace foil and cook an additional 20 minutes until potatoes are fully tender and other vegetables are soft.
- Add vinegar, stir, then bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh basil (if using) and serve hot.
*This recipe is found in Dreena Burton’s cookbook, Let Them Eat Vegan.