Breakfast Berry-Oatmeal Bake
A sugar-free breakfast or dessert that combines oats, healthful fruits, and crunchy nuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups bananas, ripe, mashed
- 1 cup raisins, yellow or red
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup prunes, dried, pitted, no sugar added, chopped
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups berries, fresh, halved
- 1/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add raisins, walnuts, pecans, prunes, and vanilla, then mix.
- Add oatmeal and stir until well combined.
- Layer the bottom of a glass baking dish with halved berries, then squeeze the orange over the berries.
- Add oatmeal mixture on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes and serve while warm.
Notes: To toast walnuts and pecans, place on baking sheet and roast in a 400°F oven for 5-8 minutes.