Build-Me-Up Breakfast Bowl
A wholesome, plant-based breakfast that will give you the nutrients and energy you need for the great day ahead of you!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
- Total Time: 55-65 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1–2 sweet potatoes, whole
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- Cinnamon, ground, to taste
- Optional Toppings: Blueberries, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, nut butter, nuts, maple syrup, raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Poke sweet potatoes several times with fork, then bake 50–60 minutes or until fork can easily pierce the center.
- Mash sweet potato and banana, then mix with cinnamon.
- Top with desired berries, nuts, and seeds. Serve.