A fun topper to dress up your plant-based salads and soups.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked, rinsed
- 1 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp chili powder or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chickpeas in a bag or bowl. Add lime juice and seasonings and toss to coat.
- Add to baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.