A quick and fresh plant-based chowder that is delicious when served warm or cold.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup (3 cubes) Green Banana Biomass
- 2 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 1 1/2 cup corn, frozen, thawed
- 2 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Mix water and green banana biomass in food processor until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until desired consistency.
- Serve chilled or warm.
Notes: This corn chowder can be made “raw” with the following substitutions: use 2 cups raw corn, cut from cob instead of frozen corn; and use 1/2 cup raw cashews instead of green banana biomass.