Easy One-Pan Potato Bake
A filling and satisfying weeknight dinner that can be thrown together in minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 3–4 potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted, sliced in half
- 1 sprig rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 bay leaf, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Garlic, fresh, whole (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss ingredients together and place in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Cover and bake 20-30 minutes.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over vegetables. Recover and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.