Four Color Crunch Salad
A fresh salad that celebrates the delightful colors and flavors of spring.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 4 cups corn kernels, fresh
- 4 cups garden peas, fresh, shelled, raw, steamed or quickly blanched
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup jicama, cubed
- 1 cup avocado, cubed
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Mix corn kernels, garden peas, red bell pepper and jicama in a large salad bowl.
- Top the salad with avocado and lemon juice. Mix again and serve.
Notes: You may use 16 ounces frozen green peas (thawed) in place of fresh peas, and 16 ounces frozen sweet yellow corn (thawed) in place of fresh corn kernels.