Golden Beet and Kale Salad
A super salad filled with nutrient-rich vegetables like kale, beets, carrots, and broccoli sprouts mixed with a light and tangy vinegar-based dressing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 6 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup golden beets, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1 cup carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tamari, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 1tsp basil, fresh, chopped
- Place all salad ingredients in a large mixing container.
- Prepare the dressing by call dressing ingredients in a blender and blending until smooth.
- Pour dressing over kale mixture and toss until kale is well coated.
Notes: “Massaging” the kale for 2-3 minutes before slicing will make it softer.