A colorful salad topped with an oil-free, salt-free salad dressing made from balsamic vinegar, stone ground mustard, and maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Refrigerate.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small container and keep refrigerated until serving.
- Serve salad chilled and top with salad dressing.