A presentation of fresh pineapple marinated and basted in a sweet cinnamon glaze that is sure to become a staple at all of your summer barbecues.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- Total Time: 21-23 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 pineapple, fresh, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Whisk lime/lemon juice, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Toss pineapple in marinade then place on preheated grill.
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side or until you see nice grill marks. Additional marinade may be brushed on while cooking, if desired.