Mexican-Style Corn on the Cob
A flavorful way to WOW the guests at your next plant-based barbecue!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 6 corn cobs, fresh, husked
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 2 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Parsley or cilantro, fresh, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to high heat. Place corn on grill and cook until kernels are hot and tender, about 10 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine mashed avocado, lime juice, water, garlic, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Taste and add hot sauce and additional seasonings as desired.
- Remove corn from grill. Spread spicy avocado paste over corn and top with additional smoked paprika and/or chopped parsley or cilantro. Serve hot.