Mini Pecan Pies
A sweet and nutty dessert made with 5 ingredients and individually portioned so you get the right amount each time without the temptation to overindulge.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Grind almonds in food processor. Add 1/4 cup maple syrup and process until combined.
- Insert cupcake liners in muffin tin. Add 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into each and flatten.
- Soak dates for 2 minutes in hot water. Add dates and pecans to food processor and pulse until they become a thick paste.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and process until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add filling to each cup.
- Chill for 20-30 minutes. Serve.