An egg-free, oil-free, and refined sugar-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1/2 cup Homemade Nut Milk or other store-bought plant-based milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 4 bananas, ripe, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine nut milk, bananas, apple, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Combine oats, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg in a second (larger) mixing bowl.
- Transfer wet ingredients into large bowl and mix until combined.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts (optional).
- Bake in a standard 12-muffin tin for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.