A peachy, perfect, plant-based version of your favorite warm summer dessert.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 1x
- 4 1/2 cups peaches, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, halved
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Over medium heat, combine all filling ingredients in a saucepan and heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer until peaches are tender. Turn off stove and let sit while preparing topping.
- To make topping, pulse walnuts and coconut in food processor until crumbly. Add maple syrup and vanilla extract and pulse again until combined.
- Add peaches to 9×9 baking dish. Sprinkle crisp over top and bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Serve warm.