Pear Whipped Cream
A healthier, plant-based version of your favorite dessert topping, perfect for baked goods like Sweet and Tart Baked Apples.
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 (28 ounce) jar of pears in their own juice
- 1/3 cup cashews, raw
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- Drain pears and reserve juice for another use.
- In a blender, blend pears until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until incorporated.
- Serve over fruit desserts.
Notes: You can substitute unsweetened jarred peaches in their own juice for the pears.