- Mix white wine (or water), brown rice flour, and turmeric together (use a small blender to prevent ‘lumps’).Pour into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat for 1-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Add nut milk and stir until smooth.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and stir in nutritional yeast and Dijon mustard.
- Pass sauce through a strainer (only if lumps form in the sauce).
- Keep warm until plating.
- Place skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and toss to wilt.
- Add wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Place on a plate then top with Baked Tofu, avocado (optional), tomato (optional), and spinach.
- Pour Hollandaise Sauce over top or serve on the side.
Notes: The long prep time comes from the fact that the tofu should marinate 2 hours before baking. To simplify, the tofu can e marinated overnight, then baked in the morning as you prep and cook the other ingredients, or it can even be prepped days in advance to be used later in the week. Water can be used in place of wine.