Strawberry Parfait With Proper Healthy Granola
A wonderful plant-based breakfast or snack that can be layered for a stunning presentation.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 12 to 15 strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 2 cups Proper Healthy Granola
- 2 cups yogurt, dairy-free
- 4 mint leaves, fresh (optional)
- In a tall or bowl shaped glass, spoon in a small layer of strawberries. Cover strawberries with Proper Healthy Granola (or plain rolled oats) and a thin layer of dairy free yogurt.
- Add as many layers as needed to fill the glass.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and mint leaves (optional) and serve chilled.