Teriyaki Veggie Noodle Bowl
A simple weeknight meal that can be on your table in less than a half an hour.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups soba noodles, cooked
- 4 cups stir fry vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 cup tamari, low-sodium
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sucanat
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp ginger, fresh, grated
- 2 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Cook soba noodles according to directions on package.
- Mix all teriyaki sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add frozen vegetables to a large skillet and cook over medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour teriyaki sauce into skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring regularly. Cook until sauce is thick and hot.
- Add noodles and toss to coat. Serve.