Tomato Cucumber Salad
A simple salad that comes to the rescue when life gets hectic as a light lunch or refreshing side dish at dinnertime.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 4 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, fresh, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp garlic, fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, then drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with black pepper, and toss to coat.