- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp flour, whole wheat or gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Scrub and slice potatoes into 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick wedges.
- Steam potatoes in a pot for 15 minutes.
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F (425°F for regular oven). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all seasonings and mix. Slowly add steamed potatoes to seasoned mix and coat potatoes evenly.
- Spread potatoes on parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.