A yummy,wholesome breakfast classic in an all plant-based form.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 3/4 cups Homemade Nut Milk or store-bought plant-based milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 cups flour, whole wheat or gluten-free
- 1/3 cup sucanat
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Mix nut milk and vanilla paste/extract in a large bowl. Add flour, sucanat, corn starch and baking powder then stir until combined.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook until golden brown on each side (according to manufacturer instructions). Remove and serve.