Oven Roasted Autumn Vegetables
A comforting plant-based side dish that celebrates the food and flavors of autumn.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 3 cups acorn squash, peeled, diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2–3 tsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 2 tbsp mustard, Dijon or stone-ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, acorn squash, pecans and dates in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine vinegar, garlic, mustard, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, nutmeg and black pepper, then whisk.
- Add sauce to vegetables and mix until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and transfer the glazed vegetables onto the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.