Edamame Stir Fry
A colorful and flavorful meal that comes together quickly on busy days with little cleanup required.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1/2 cup tamari, low-sodium
- 2 tbsp orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, fresh, minced
- 2 cups carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 cup garlic chives (nira), chopped
- Sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking tamari, orange juice, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add carrots, corn, and red pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring regularly and adding water one tablespoon at a time if sticking occurs.
- Add edamame, garlic chives (nira) and sauce to the skillet. Stir and continue to cook until vegetables are fork tender.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds (if desired).
- Serve as-is or over brown rice or quinoa.