Homemade Nut Milk
A healthy, homemade plant-based milk prepared with just two simple ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup nuts, soaked overnight
- 4 cups water
- Place nuts in water to soak overnight, adding 2-3x water to make sure the nuts are submerged and will remain covered even after they increase in volume.
- In the morning, drain the water out.
- Add nuts and four cups water to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour liquid into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth fabric to allow to strain. Transfer nut milk into a glass jar. Store it in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Shake and serve chilled.