A perfect addition to any recipe where you want a sweeter, more mild garlic flavor (for example, our Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 4 heads garlic
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth, low-sodium
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Peel off the loose garlic skin.
- Cut off the head so the garlic is exposed at the top.
- Wrap the garlic heads individually in tinfoil (cut side up), adding vegetable broth and black pepper before closing it. Place tin foil ‘cups’ in baking dish.
- Roast them in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the cloves are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. Gently squeeze garlic out of each skin or use a paring knife to cut each piece away. Garlic can be mashed or served with a knife to spread on bread.