Ricotta Crostini With Cranberry Salsa
A flavorful combination of sweet-tart cranberries and dates with the zing of shallots and jalapeño.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 3 cups cranberries, fresh
- 4 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeño, seeded, chopped (more or less, to taste)
- 1 lime, juiced, zested
- Dairy-Free Ricotta
- Crostini crackers
- Add cranberries, dates, shallots, jalapeño, lime juice, and zest to the food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Dairy-Free Ricotta and crostini crackers.