Very Strawberry Salad
A wonderful way to highlight fresh strawberries, which have a primary role in both the salad and the dressing.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 11 ounces frisee lettuce or other green leafy vegetable
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Arrange salad ingredients in large bowl or individual serving bowls.
- Place all dressing ingredients in blender and pulse until combined.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Notes: You may replace the maple syrup in the dressing with 3 dates.