Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?
This is the name of a chaos theory which says that one small thing—one tiny detail—can lead to a dramatic change.
“Something as small as the flutter of a butterfly’s wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world.”
While the idea that a butterfly could cause a typhoon might be a stretch, I nevertheless warmly embrace the notion that the smallest action in life can trigger huge results.
Large doors do indeed swing on tiny hinges.
Little steps lead to BIG changes.
An Invitation to the 2023 Plant-Based Challenge
The idea of the challenge is that individuals from around the world gather for a 21-day journey of 100 percent whole food, plant-based eating.
When you join this free event, you will get to experience plant-based living alongside other like-minded individuals while receiving the full support of the Plant-Based Life Foundation team.
In addition, you will get daily video lessons, be able to ask questions in our private community, and receive a PDF copy of our Four Foods Cookbook, filled with delicious plant-based recipes.
And the Plant-Based Challenge comes at the perfect time—just before the holiday season, so you will emerge feeling and looking your very best!
How the Plant-Based Challenge Works
Here is what you get when you join the 21-Day Plant-Based Challenge:
1. Access to a private community (outside Facebook) where you’ll receive:
- Support: Find answers and motivation from our vibrant community where you will meet lots of new friends!
- Inspiration: Throughout the 3 weeks, challenge takers share their inspiring stories as well as tips for recipes, food preparation, and shopping.
- Guidance: The Plant-Based Life Foundation team will be present every day of the Challenge if you need help with anything.
2. An electronic copy of our Four Foods Cookbook.
The Four Foods Cookbook is an inspired recipe collection, destined to become an indispensable tool in your kitchen.
The Cookbook is organized into 3 weeks, each with an international theme around varied whole grains, starchy vegetables, and legumes:
- Week 1: Latin American Cuisine—Black Bean, Potato, and Quinoa
- Week 2: Mediterranean Cuisine—Chickpea, Butternut Squash, and Wheat (with gluten-free swaps)
- Week 3: Asian Cuisine—Lentil, Soybean, Rice
And inside you will find innovative recipes such as:
- Sunday Morning Smoked Tofu Benedict and Fluffy Vegan Pancakes (Breakfast)
- Sweet Potato Nachos and Black Bean Chili (Week 1)
- Unlayered Lasagna and Tuscan Vegetable Soup (Week 2)
- Mango Fried Rice and Steamed Vegetable Dumplings (Week 3)
The Cookbook will be your best friend during the Challenge and will allow you to enjoy the gift of healthful eating long after it ends!
To join the 2023 Plant-Based Challenge, sign up here.
The fun starts on Monday, October 30th so you will have time to shop, stock up your kitchen, check out the Cookbook, and introduce yourself to your new friends in our community!
We’ll be delighted to have you there.
Remember the butterfly. Small actions can lead to big changes!
Give us 21 short days, and we get you started on a plant-based journey of a lifetime!