Best Beer Pizza Crust
A homemade pizza pie done in 25 minutes or less using a 3-ingredient crust that is then loaded with your favorite plant-based toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 cups flour, whole wheat or gluten-free
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 12 ounces beer
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour and baking powder. Add beer and mix well. Dough will be sticky.
- Coat surface of counter with flour. Add dough and flip to both sides to lightly coat it. Knead dough until it is soft and smooth.
- Shape into a ball to make one thick crust pizza, or into two balls to make two thin crust pizzas.
- Roll dough out into a circle.
- Transfer to pizza pan or stone and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your choice of sauce and plant-based toppings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crust has cooked further and toppings are golden brown.