Savory Strawberry Soup
A light and refreshing recipe for your fresh, in-season strawberries that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound strawberries, whole, rinsed, drained, hulled
- 1 1/2–2 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed (optional)
- 4 tsp mint, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 1 cup yogurt, dairy-free, plain or vanilla (optional)
- Place 1 pound whole strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice and pulse until combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Remove and add 1 cup of chopped strawberries and 1 cup cubed pineapple (optional).
- Serve in individual serving bowls, topping each with 1 teaspoon chopped mint, 2 tablespoons chopped strawberries, and 1/4 cup dairy-free plain or vanilla yogurt (optional).