Crispy Corn Chips
A healthful snack made in minutes and flavored with a variety of optional toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 5 corn tortillas
- Optional Toppings: Savory (black pepper, cayenne powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika); Sweet (cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin/apple pie spice); Non-Dairy Cheese (vegan parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice corn tortillas into triangles.
- Place them on a cookie sheet making sure they are spaced apart.
- Sprinkle optional toppings if desired.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, checking every 1-2 minutes after 8 minutes and removing when edges become golden brown.
- Remove and cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve as-is or with a plant-based dip.